cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 0.20% CrossYal® and Aloe Vera 0.10%
AloCross is a lubricating ophthalmic solution, based on cross-linked sodium hyaluronate, formulated for the treatment of ocular discomfort and corneal protection.
Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate gives the product a high viscoelasticity ensuring a high degree of hydration and permanence on the ocular surface, so as to relieve the symptoms associated with dry eye syndrome.
Aloe Vera for its known moisturizing, decongestant and lubricating properties gives the solution a higher moisturising capacity, improving visual comfort and prolonging the feeling of freshness. Aloe Vera has also proven to be useful in case of redness or particularly sensitive eyes, fostering an important and long lasting protective action.
AloCross is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of dry eye syndrome, irritation and redness caused by environmental conditions or medications.
The product can also be used during contact lenses to improve eye lubrication and comfort.
USEFUL DURING AND/OR AFTER
- prolonged exposure to sunlight;
- stay in air-conditioned rooms;
- prolonged use of video terminals;
- eye surgery.
Administer 1 or 2 drops in each eye one or more times a day or as advised by your doctor.
Close firmly the bottle after use.
Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 0.20% and Aloe Vera gel 0.10%, EDTA disodium salt, N-hydroxymethyl-glycinate in a buffered solution at pH 7.2.
- Do not use the product if allergic or hypersensitive to any of the components;
- The product is sterile until opening of the bottle, use the product within 60 days from opening;
- Do not use the product after the expiry date indicated on the pack;
- Keep away from heat, sunlight, moisture and the reach of children;
- Do not swallow;
- Do not use the product if the packaging is damaged;
- In case of adverse effects stop using the product and talk to your doctor;
- Take care that the tip of the container does not come into contact with the eye;
- Store the product below 25°C;
- Wash your hands before opening the bottle and pay attention to hygiene during handling.